ACTING FOR A WORLD IN PEACE - Click in the photo to download the video!!!

"Acting for a world in Peace” invited a volunteer from Peru to come to Germany and do volunteer service within the Festival of Friends Society.


Festival of Friends Society is located in Dresden, Germany and promotes theatre performances for kids, youth and adults. The method used within the Society is the Galli Method, which uses theater for personal growth, conflict resolution, prevention, learning languages and cultural exchange. The Volunteer will actively be involved in the theatre work to also learn how theatre can be used as prevention tool (drug- , violence- discrimination prevention), and post conflict- and disaster rehabilitation. The Volunteer will initiate own little projects to create theatre pieces and little festivals to promote intercultural communication and understanding.

sábado

THE VOLUNTEER


Hí, I am the volunteer, my name is Karina Quispe Yguía from Peru. I am 30 years old right now and I decided to do a Blog from my Evs year, because it was very important for me and for my present now. 
I learned much experience, wachted many places, travel many times, packed several times, knew crazy people, knew interesting people, knew incredible people and I got friends. 
So this is my experience here, You can photos and also videos here.
I strongly recomend the EVS specially the program from Festival of Friends Society. It is a deep experience because I think now that to share the knowledge of the world, to find the real communication between different cultures and to learn about act and theater open your mind and for me this is the solution to find peace, to give peace and to live.
So please get in contact with Festival of friends or the program Youth in Action and do it!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario